- 05-Feb-2013 to 06-Mar-2013 (PST)
- Prince George, BC, CAN
The NiRA group, on behalf of its clients, is seeking Safety/Spark Watch personnel.
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Completing daily hazard assessments, inspections, and incident investigations as required
• Monitoring hot work areas for presence of combustible materials, evacuating workers from immediate work area in the event of an emergency, extinguishing any small fires which may occur
• Previous exposure to an industrial environment
• Knowledge of safety systems, procedures and policies and practices
• Basic knowledge of BC OH&S and WCB legislation
• Steel toe boots
Languages: Speak English, Read English, Write English
Work Setting: Pulp Mill
Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Essential Skills: Reading text, document use, numeracy, writing, oral communication, working with others, problem solving, decision making, critical thinking, job task planning and organizing, finding information, and continuous learning.
The NiRA group and affiliated companies are committed to the safety and well being of our employees, clients, environment and the public. Safety is an integral part of our companies' operations and is a key component of both ours and our client's success.
NiRA, on behalf of its clients are equally focused on finding experienced and qualified personnel as it is on finding those persons that are driven to succeed in their chosen career and are willing to aggressively learn and develop skills that are beneficial to the organization and the individual.
Only those candidates who meet our qualifications will be contacted for an interview.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings